Notice：This issue only occurs when trying to install the dmg file under macOS 10.15.
Option1: Get X-VPN from Mac App Store
Apple has increased security requirements for software to install on macOS Catalina 10.15. But in Mac App Store, X-VPN can be installed normally.
Option2: Get X-VPN from our website
1. Download this dmg file, attempt to install X-VPN.
2. Click OK to dismiss the error.
3. Navigate to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General tab.
4. In the bottom part of the dialog, you will see a message similar to the following: "X-VPN.app" was blocked from use because it is not from an identified developer.
5. Click the Open Anyway button. (If the Open Anyway button is not displayed, be sure to click OK on the dialog from step 2.)
6. The installer will launch again and display the same warning message as before.Now there will be an Open button and a Cancel button.
7. Click Open and the install will proceed.
Newer versions of X-VPN will work on macOS Catalina if they were installed before the Mac was upgraded to Catalina.