You may manage your premium subscription in the device settings:
1. Go to Settings - iTunes & App Store
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
You may follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
2. Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
You can log in to our website and choose My Account to manage your subscription.
Go to this link above. You might be asked to sign in.
Find the subscription and select Payment & billing > Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you are signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the cancellation. Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
You can also find the subscription and select Payment & billing > Change > Turn off recurring billing to avoid being charged again when the subscription expires on its own.
For users who purchased through the Amazon store，sorry to tell you that we cannot help you to cancel your subscription. You need to cancel the subscription by visiting the Amazon website.
For those who use the payment method mentioned above, we are sorry to inform you that you can’t cancel your subscription. We will do our best to solve your problems with X-VPN.
You may Email Us or use LiveChat to cancel your subscription from us with the your login email.