How to disable IPv6 on Android？
Latest edited on 2023-11-06
This tutorial will teach you how to disable IPv6 on Android when using the mobile network.
Please remember that the steps might be slightly different depending on the version of Android you have. Let's get started!
1. Open the Settings menu of your Android phone.
2. Tap SIM cards & mobile networks.
3. Click on one of the two SIM cards that you're currently using. This will open the SIM card settings menu.
4. Find Access Point Names and click on it.
5. Next to the network you're using, press on the right-pointing arrow.
6. Scroll down to APN protocol and APN roaming protocol, and change both of their settings to IPv4.
7. Switching APN protocols to IPv4.
8. All done. You've successfully turned off IPv6.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Why wasn't this article helpful?