ChatGPT: what is it and how can you use it?
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence chatbot developed by OpenAI and launched in November 2022. It is built on top of OpenAI's GPT-3 family of large language models, designed to answer various questions on various topics and provide helpful responses in natural language.
It can assist with tasks such as providing information, helping with research, offering advice, and more. Just ask it a question, and it will do its best to provide a helpful and informative answer! It was launched on November 30, 2022, and within five days of its launch, the number of users exceeded one million. So how long does it take for products we are familiar with to reach the same level? Twitter for two years, Facebook for ten months, and Instagram for 2.5 months.
(image credit. Statista)
What can ChatGPT do?
Core Function: Dialogue
It adopts a concise picture, which is no different from other chatting software. Enter your question in the dialog box, and it will answer your question. You can ask anything: health, work, life, entertainment, or economy. As long as you have a question, it can answer it. One thing to note is that it can answer any of your questions, but it doesn't guarantee that every question it answers is correct. Especially when it comes to sensitive topics such as politics, human rights, race, etc., it can only use the vast data in the database to give "official" responses.
ChatGPT has a powerful learning and summarizing ability. It can translate a large amount of information and literature content into simple and easy-to-understand answers for you in a short time, saving you a lot of time in collecting and obtaining information.
How to use ChatGPT?
Express your needs clearly and reasonably, or throw out your questions so ChatGPT can better understand what you want to express and get your desired answer. Because ChatGPT is a language model based on a vast database, even if you make a typo, there is no problem, and it can also answer based on your question. Choose an exclusive [US-Chat] line provided by X-VPN, you can use ChatGPT anytime and anywhere.
As an AI language model, it is still in the initial stage of development. While it brings convenience, it also has some shortcomings.
- Speed and efficiency: it can process and analyze information much faster than a human being.
- Accuracy: it is programmed to provide accurate and fact-based responses to questions.
- Availability: it can be accessed at any time of the day or night, and it is not limited by geographical location or time zone.
- Consistency: it provides consistent responses to similar questions, which can help maintain accuracy and reliability.
- Learning: it can continually improve the responses over time as it receives more user input and data.
- Lack of emotion and empathy: as an AI, it does not have feelings or compassion, which can limit the ability to understand or respond to specific questions or situations.
- Bias: Like all AI models, it is subject to discrimination, which can affect the accuracy and fairness of the responses. However, efforts are made to minimize these biases through ongoing training and evaluation.
- Limited context: it can only respond to questions based on the information and context provided to it. If a question is vague or unclear, it may not be able to provide a helpful response.
- Limited creativity: while it can provide factual information and suggestions based on the programming, it may not be able to generate original or creative ideas.
What are the alternatives?
Since it was launched in November 2022 and became famous all over the world, many similar products have appeared, some have entered the market, and some are still in the research stage:
Bing by Microsoft
It is a further updated version of the Bing search engine, in the form of search + questions and answers.
Bard by Google
Build internal version available for staff, release to public likely in March 2023.
Claude by Anthropic
As a closed beta of Slack integration, it was once considered a strong opponent of Chatgpt.
Moss by Fudan
The team released the first ChatGPT-like model at Fudan University, China.
Deepmind by Sparrow
Expected to launch as a private beta in 2023.
Ernie by Baidu
Expected to launch after March 2023.
Follow Us on Social Media
Access anything anywhere anonymously with X-VPN
24/7 one-one live chat support
Ultimate protection for 5 devices
Access to all worldwide contents
8000+ servers at 225 locations
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE