How to prevent Man-in-the-Middle attacks?
What is the Man-in-the-middle attacks?
1. The man-in-the-middle attack is an attack that lacks mutual authentication. The prerequisite for a man-in-the-middle attack to succeed is to be able to turn itself into a terminal that participates in the conversation.
2.Common man-in-the-middle attack methods: SMB session hijacking, DNS spoofing, and other attack methods are typical MITM attacks.
3. How does the Man-in-the-middle attack happen?
1) The client sends a request to the server, and the request is intercepted by the middleman.
2) The server sends the public key to the client.
3) The middleman intercepts the public key and keeps it in his own hands. Then generate a [fake] public key itself and send it to the client.
4) After receiving the forged public key, the client generates an encrypted hash value and sends it to the server.
5) The middleman obtains the encrypted hash value and decrypts it with his own private key to obtain the real secret key. At the same time, a fake encrypted hash value is generated and sent to the server.
6) The server decrypts the private key to obtain the fake key. And the encrypted data is then transmitted to the client.
How does X- VPN prevent man-in-the-middle attacks?
1.The continuous emergence of man-in-the-middle attacks intercepts normal network communication data transmission. The role of X-VPN in this process is to provide a transparent data channel.
2）X-VPN according to the “requirement to connect data” sent by the customer, and then use itself as the original client machine to connect to the target computer, after the target computer returns data, and then sent to the original client.
Then the target computer obtains the IP provided by X-VPN, not the original client’s IP, so as to prevent IP shielding or other party to obtain the real IP.
3)X-VPN has the most advanced encryption technology at present and can secure your internet data with 256-bit encryption. Therefore, man-in-the-middle attacks can hardly be implemented by users using X-VPN.
Follow Us on Social Media
how using a VPN can enhance your online safetySep 20, 2023 | 5 mins to read
how to avoid annoying capthas with VPN static IP addressSep 14, 2023 | 7 mins to read
Here is what to watch in September 2023Sep 06, 2023 | 5 mins to read
Maximizing iPhone storage-a comprehensive guide to optimizationSep 01, 2023 | 5 mins to read
Access anything anywhere anonymously with X-VPN
24/7 one-one live chat support
Ultimate protection for 5 devices
Access to all worldwide contents
8000+ servers at 225 locations
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE