1. Free download X-VPN for IOS/Android.
2. Select Left menu> For Game Consoles/Proxy Server to set up with your Switch.
3. Configure the Proxy Server on your Switch:
Open Settings on your Switch.
Select Internet > Internet Settings.
Connect to the same Wi-Fi with mobile.
Select Change Settings.
In the advanced settings, select the following options:
· IP Address Settings: Select Automatic.
· DHCP Host: Select Don’t Specify.
· DNS Settings: Select Automatic.
· Proxy Server: Select On.
· MTU Settings: Select Automatic.
Proxy Server: Enter the Address and Port Number you get on Step2. Select Save.
If you want to extend X-VPN to more devices, such as Xbox, we recommend using the router version to set up more stable connection.